Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Time Blogging!

Well, I thought I would try this in my "pregnancy" down time. I do not do well at Journaling, or scrapbooking, so after following a few friends blogging activities I thought I would try my hand at it. No better time than now when I cannot do so many other things to start. The kids say and do so many silly, funny, and memorable things that without having them stored somewhere other than my brain, in which things are frequently lost, I will forget almost as soon as they happen. With them being in more and more activities I need a way to file it all away to be remembered in the future. I also do quite a bit of web research and forget where I get it half the time so this may help organize that as well. We will see how much self discepline I have to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment